Sparkling water has become a popular choice for many people looking to stay hydrated and quench their thirst. It's a healthier alternative to sugary drinks and can be a refreshing choice on a hot day. However, the environmental impact of constantly buying plastic bottles can be a concern for some people. That's where the Carbon8 Sparkling Water Carbonator and Dispenser comes in. This innovative product allows you to make your own sparkling water at home, without the need for screw in plastic bottles.
Conceptualized and created out of a love for both sparkling water and the environment, Carbon8 marries both, proving that at-home water carbonation does not require dangerous PET bottles or need to be complicated. With its innovative touchscreen one-click operation, even children can make their own sparkling water. Instead of the 4-step process that many popular carbonators on the market require, Carbon8 functions with one simple touch of the top control button, allowing consumers to easily click and sip.
The maker-dispenser’s groundbreaking technology eliminates the need for PET bottles that are not only harmful to the environment but can also be dangerous to users, as they can explode under pressure. Unlike other sparkling-water makers on the market, Carbon8 does not use in-bottle carbonation but rather dispenses sparkling water directly into the glass, eliminating PET bottles and their waste altogether.
How Does the Carbon8 Compare to Other Carbonators?
One of the things that sets the Carbon8 apart from other carbonators is its one touch operation. Other systems can be a hassle to use, requiring you to screw in bottles and go through a lengthy setup process. The Carbon8 eliminates these frustrations with its simple button operation. You can have a glass of sparkling water at a moment's notice without having to go through a long process.
The Carbon8 is also a step up from other sparkling water makers in terms of design. It has a sleek and high-end look that is much better than the old Selzer makers. It's a product that you won't mind having on your kitchen counter, and it's much more visually appealing than other carbonators on the market.
Another major benefit of the Carbon8 is the fact that it doesn't use PET bottles. This is a major plus for the environment, as it helps to reduce the amount of plastic waste that ends up in landfills or the ocean. With other carbonators, you have to constantly buy new bottles and contribute to the waste problem.
How Carbon8 differentiates itself:
- Patented Carbon8Reactor: The one-of-a-kind, patented turbine technology mixes water and CO2 instantly, creating a continuous and immediate stream of sparkling water to be served.
- Click-and-Sip Technology: Simply touch the top touch control button, and sparkling water is beautifully dispensed into any glass. This one-click operation is specific to Carbon8; conventional carbonators require four steps.
- Maker and Dispenser in One: It is the first countertop carbonator that both makes and dispenses sparkling water directly into a glass, instantly ready for consumption. It does not use in-bottle carbonation like other sparkling water makers on the market.
- Self-sanitizing: Carbon8’s water tank is equipped with a sanitizing UV light that automatically eradicates bacteria, viruses, microcontaminants and algae, keeping your maker-dispenser hygienic and safe.
- Bubbles Without Bottles: Carbon8 is committed to using no-waste technology and therefore has developed a maker-dispenser that does not use PET bottles (which are ultimately harmful to the planet).
- Reusable Reservoir: The removable two-liter water tank can be stored in the refrigerator or refilled with cold water or even ice.
- Convenient Lighting: The maker-dispenser features an ambient light at its spout to allow for easy access during the darker hours of the evening without having to turn on the room lights.
- Self Expression on Tap: With its slim footprint, Carbon8 is a space-saving carbonator solution for countertops that is simultaneously visually beautiful and customizable to the consumer’s personal aesthetic.